So I was thinking about how I am always getting on you about things, and though at the time I am sure I was 100% sure it was relevant to be a punk and tell you what I feel, as time has passed and I look back at how I treat you and make you feel, I wanted to tell you I am sorry.
I am sorry for letting my emotions get the best of me and making you feel bad about stuff. I am sorry for thinking crazy things in my mind and [ac]cepting them as truth at that point and time... therefore leading me to be angry and sad with you. I am sorry for not talking about it (though I think that's what I need sometimes to come back to my rational side of the brain) and leaving you to be sad (I picture the look of sadness upon your face when I look over at you in the car... I am sorry).
So yeah, I just wanted to apologize for being a mitch (man-bitch)
(Hope that makes you laugh, I love it when you do!)
(My goal is to make you all wrinkly with laughter lines! Don't hate, Ms. "I Don't Want To Age"!)
I love you.
{03/27/2010}
No comments:
Post a Comment