- "… Don’t let friend, family, or any other poison your path to greatness."
- "Lobster - it's like shrimp on steroids.
- "We need 2 layers, like chocolate cake."
- "You're the sticker - sticking in my heart forever."
- "You are so precious! Never letting you go."
- "You happy = me happy = us happy FOREVER!!!!"
- "And you my dear are my blushing bride, of beauty fit for gods!!!"
- "I want to be with you until the sky falls down!"
- "My girlfriend, soon-to-be wife..."
- "I love you Elvia. Will never leave you. I am destined to be yours. I always was. ILY+++"
- "I am privileged to have my boat docked on your island ;)"
- "I need you, love you, I'm lucky to have you in my life and to have your love!"
- "You are my everything!! The most important being in my existance!"
- "Even our arguments are good!, when I step back and see what we have said, it helps me grow, and become a better person... a better person for me and especially for you!, my love love to the max!"
- "I must be better, for you, for us, for our future together! I won't stop trying to be all that I can be for you! The very best; what you deserve... true love and happiness!"
- "You make me supremely happy and fulfilled!! You are my life!... I only have begun living when you entered my life!... Seriously!... Love love Elviatron... Pancake!"
- "Beauty inside and out!... You bless my eyes with your sensual structure and pleasing expressions on your face... You bless my soul with the kindness and fun of your interaction!... You bless my touch with the curves of the ideal woman... You bless my heart with the pureness of your love!!... YOUR LOVE=EVERYTHING!"
- "You gave me and continue to bless me with experiences I believed I would never experience!... Holding you in my arms, sleeping together with you by my side!... Showering with my bay bay with our naked bodies together!... Wanting to have forever... Believing in true love again!... Staring into your eyes... Being comfortable with who I am! Mind, body and soul... Building trust and sharing fun and interesting experiences. I never had someone like you! Beautiful better half! I live to make you happy... Thank you for excepting my flaws and being patient for me to become a better person for you!... And for trying to be a better person for us and yourself! You are wonderful! You are gorgeous!... Inside and out!! Inside and out damn it!!... What you make me feel is the most intense feeling I have ever felt in my life!... You're not an ideal, you are a dream! A dream I had long ago of a beautiful woman. One who I loved and who felt the same for me. Together we were happy. Forever and always. God, destiny, the universe, luck, fate, chance and coincidence all brought us together! I love life for you... What you show me. I love you for who you are and who you make me.
- "I adore you supremely! I desire your spirit, in eternity's realm."
- "I believe that when you and me can get away from all that (mainly you, since you are physically there having to endure the b.s.), you can truly start healing from all that. It won't be easy, but I want to be there for you. You are everything and more Elvia. You are my perfect match. We have fun together, make each other happy... and to top it off you are beautiful, elegant and stunning."
- "I Love You my Elvia! Need you my Elvia! Will never be with out you my Elvia!!! You are, since the day I met you, the answers to my prayers, that for years I silently whispered. Neither of us need to feel that we should embody the essence of flawlessness. Perfection IS the bond we share! Our love for each other. Two lost souls finding refuge from the cold world in our sweet embrace. My dear Elvia, I do love you truly and deeply. Your love love, Marc-Antony Piñón."
- "I know it's hard to fathom, but you are living in a beautiful dream girl vessel right now!! So many would love to have you! Talk to you! Hang out with you! Kiss you! Date you! Sex you! Love you! Marry you! Be with you forever!!!! You've blessed me because you want to be with me!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!"
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Marc-Antony Quotes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment