You know, being with you creates so many feelings (most which I may not be able to identify or call by an assigned name) but I (insert reference word) love YOU.
Love to me is being happy at the sight and sound of you. It's wanting to know more about you and being open to who you are, learning what you have experienced and understanding what makes you you (hehe). Wanting to make you happy, wanting to make you smile. Wanting to make you feel loved. Being there when you need help, or a laugh, or anything. Staring into your eyes. tasting your soul (...ok I am getting too poetic, but you do have a tasty soul, my little pancake). Its thinking about you and your thoughts. Its wanting good for you. Good for us. I am with you always because you are always in my mind. When sad thoughts of agony and deceit cross my mind your smile is there to wash it away. I look and see you happy. Yet long for the time when I can hold you in my arms and say I love you.
{01/17/2010}
No comments:
Post a Comment