Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Pro-Skinny
Main Entry: skinny [skin-ee]
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: very thin
Synonyms: angular, bony, emaciated, gaunt, lank, lanky, lean, like a rail, malnourished, rawboned, scraggy, scrawny, skeletal, skin-and-bone, slender, spare, twiggy, undernourished, underweight Antonyms: chubby, fat, heavy, large, overweight, plump, thick
Main Entry: anorexic [an-uh-rek-sik]
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: starving
Synonyms: bulimic, emaciated, malnourished, sickly looking, thin, without appetite
--
I know that there is a difference between being skinny and being anorexic.
But, anorexics are so much better looking than obese individuals any day, in my opinion.
The idea of control and perfectionism is quite enticing, rather than having no self-control, gluttony, and over-weightiness. Over-weight individuals showcase their fat and jiggle it all about, whereas anorexics are contained in the being of themselves--they don't disturb others by taking up so much space. Of course, the emaciated look isn't ideal.
But, I would choose a skinny guy any day over an "average mojo-jojo," "bulky butt-head," or fatties. Of course, I think skinny is sexy!
And to hell with those skinny guys that prefer fat lards or "average mojo-jojo" bitches!
--
Sometimes I feel like Marc-Antony is desensitized to fatties since he's around them all the time (it's Houston a.k.a the-land-of-the-fatties) and he use to be in relations with those kinds of individuals (which still makes me want to vomit at the thought of it).
I can't believe he thinks Vanessa a.k.a "slutasaurus" is not fat, when in fact she's on the "chunky train." Also, I can't believe he hasn't washed the sweater that she wore yet.
I think his culture is a factor as to why he's into "chunky bunks" and "chimbos." Or maybe it's because he's a man who is into fleshy, slutty bitches.
Good God, I just want him to want me only and to be more classy {in his thoughts, words, and deeds}.
Do you like how I turned a weight issue into a personal or relationship issue? Yep, I tend to do that. I can turn anything into an issue about myself. It's called being selfish. Or is it?
--
I'm just thinking while looking at the above image... TJ died at the age of 22, after an eight-year battle with anorexia and he weighed 78 lbs at the time. God, may his soul rest in peace!
I'm sure anorexics aren't propagandized to be "thin" by the images they see on the mainstream media; if anything, they're so disgusted by the overweight Americans that they see every day and they don't want to end up like that... it's better to be thin than overweight; it's better to be the 1% than the 99%!
Labels:
Feelings,
Personal Issues,
Weight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment