Wednesday, September 4, 2013

NYC: Hear Me Roar

Iffiness major about this boonies tutoring gig.
Sure, it pays $12/hr (even though you only get paid when actually tutoring the student(s), IF and when the parent pays for it).

But, it's like the fucking boonies! The people are so "Southern" and boring.
Everything in Richmond/Rosenberg, TX is even further apart than Sugar Land/Missouri City, TX!

Donna (one of the tutors - she's 60 yrs old), whom I met today, was really friendly and pretty, sure.
But, c'mon, people in fucking NYC + Paris are not rude.
If you're in Paris, learn fucking French before you get there. Plus, people in Paris can't be rude as New Yorkers, because people in NYC aren't as "rude" as people think.
And if you think they're "rude," then city life isn't your thing.

Maybe leather jackets aren't either - in which case, why am I even talking to you?

I really feel like I need to get an arts or fashion gig in the city (Houston), until I can get to NYC and Paris. Being deep in the country-land is making me even more suicidal!

I want a fucking punk-inspired hairstyle; I want to be artsy, inventive, fashionable, and free.
And no - wearing barely any clothes isn't "fashion," you doltish sluts!

I NEED TO BE IN THE CITY - CITY LIFE IS FOR ME!!!

I NEED TO BE IN NYC!!!

I need to be in a city where there's proper public transportation; people mingle and talk with one another - not keep to themselves in their robot-zombie devices (cars).

I feel so much like an outsider.
Unwanted. Misunderstood. Reclusive.

///////

I'm a penguin in the tropics. 
A white tiger in the Bengal. 
A cold-weather outcast/outsider in an Amazonian jungle.

Fall/winter, come hither my way. 
NYC: Hear ME roar (like King Kong, but in a prettier fashion)!  

No comments:

Post a Comment