Wow, it's been so long [since I blogged last]... and I've been horribly depressed...
Everything and everyone in my life is going wrong, including my beloved Marc-Antony!
He's no longer in love with me, and he tried to break up with me when I gave him an ultimatum...
I know this isn't smart, but I don't want to give up on him.
I understand he's busy with work, and I would hope if the situation or roles was reversed, he wouldn't give up on me. But, God knows... that man is a selfish, spoiled, only child!
All of the below [in bold] sounds like Marc-Antony a.k.a. [the vicious lying] "love love" that said he'd love me forever:
The Good Guy is inherently selfish. While he appears to have your best interest at heart, he actually puts himself first and always. [source]
He is so fearful of being labeled a bad guy by you, your family or
your friends he rather mislead you than accept this title. Since he
never cheats physically, he avoids drawing accusation from you and eases
his own subconscious. However, he mentally and emotionally gets a head
start on checking out of the relationship before you in order to make
his own transition easier.
After the formal “break-up,” he will still make love to you.
He knows, through sex,
you are trying to lure him back--or at minimum, keep him around.
Regardless, he still has sex with you because he places his best
interests before yours.
He feasts on your emotional and physical sacrifices until he is
gorged, but offers you nothing of substance in return. He leaves you
feeling empty. He’s honest without ever telling the truth. He doesn’t
lie, but he tells you what you want to hear instead of what you need to
hear. For instance, when you ask if there is a future for you in his
life he gives you an ambiguous response when he knows the clear answer
is "no." He uses you like a pit stop between serious courtships with other
women, but assures you his future is with you.
He uses your hope to keep you paralyzed while he uses the fact that
you’ll always be there for him to propel himself forward. You’re left
waiting, often in vain, as he gives the love you long for to other women
until one of those women finally becomes his wife. Even in marriage,
given the chance, he continues to let you believe there may be a future
for you two if things don’t work out. Deep down both of you know this
day will never come because, unfortunately, you were never anything more
than his back-up plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment