Friday, July 13, 2012

Beauty?



... loathing!

So I guess I'm not attractive?

#FatTexans make a skinny girl sad. 

I prefer Eva Herzigová and Audrey Hepburn over Marilyn Monroe any day!

// UPDATE // 

I apologize for my previous post; I am no longer wallowing in my depression and negative thoughts. Everyone is beautiful in their own way and everyone has their own demons. Mine happen to be that I was constantly told by my conservative, Eastern-minded father that I'm too skinny and too ugly (from birth). In my father's Eastern ideal of beauty, a plumper individual is considered attractive to that of a slimmer person of the Western ideal of beauty. Hence, plumper individuals make me sad and want to kill myself. Those who aren't accustomed to anti-Western ideals of beauty won't understand where I'm coming from, hence they resort to loathing me and taunting me.

No matter who we are, society and others will taunt and ridicule us--even Jesus Christ was treated in the same fashion! The point is... show love; be kind... no matter what!

Look for the positives in yourself and then in others. Be content with yourself, then you will be content with others!

Contentment involves letting go of all the negativity within and around you... and simply being... being grateful for all the blessings bestowed upon one's own life! #ThankYouJesusChrist

No comments:

Post a Comment